The topic of my speech is Hawaii. This past summer my family and I went to Hawaii, specifically Maui and Oahu for two weeks, and it was without a doubt the best family vacation we have even been on. I immediately fell in love with the culture, the people, the climate, and the beaches making coming back home very hard. Hawaii is a unique state in that it is actually made up of numerous Islands and is relatively far from the United States and is home to Pearl Harbor. I choose Hawaii for my speech topic because I wanted to share with everyone all that the state has to offer, and thought that there was a lot of information so I wouldn’t run out of things to say!
Lara, this is great! It's broad enough to give you lots to talk about. Just make sure that you structure your speech well enough so that you can share all of those things with a bit of structure / categories.
ReplyDelete