
All right, I changed my mind on what I would like my imformative brief to be about. I've decided to do my informative brief on divorce and it's role in our society today. Has is becone the norm for couples to just split and go their separate ways? Is the sacred bond of marriage being taken advantage of? What are the most common problems with marriage? All the answers to these questions are things I believe that we should all be aware of. This way, when we all go to take the next step in our relationships, we know the risks involved and the common issues in everyday married couple's lives.
Caroline, this sounds a lot like a persuasive speech. Even though you are providing us with information make sure that the goal isn't to say whether this law is good or bad. Instead, make sure you present facts and objective information only. Thus, your speech might be more about the history of the law than arguments or reasoning behind it.
ReplyDelete