Thursday, October 7, 2010

Harry Potter...great way to get your mind off of exams =)



hey guys,
For my random blog post of the week I thought I would write about one of my favorite books...Harry Potter. haha! Anyways, I decided I'm going to write about the 7th book since the new movie is coming out in a month.

The 7th book is about Harry deafeating lord voldemort. Lord voldemort has wanted him dead since he was a baby since harry is a threat to him. All the previous books have been leading up to this final battle that takes place at the end of this book.

What I really like about Harry Potter are a few things. One thing I really like about it is that I grew up with this book. It came out when i was in 4th grade and I've been following the books ever since. Another reason I love the books is that it isn't too much a "kid" reading. It's good for all ages. It has a lot of action in it. And finally, I like the fact that this book doesn't really deal with "love" unlike certain books like twilight. Don't get me wrong, twilight is a great book, but sometimes it's nice to completely escape reality with things like magic that take place in this book.

The first part of the 7th book comes out on film on Nov. 18th..and here's the trailer...

1 comment:

  1. I'm a huge Harry Potter fan.

    I can't wait for the final two movies. Though a lot of people don't like that the last book got split into two movies, I'm sort of glad that they are milking it because it means I get to watch two more Harry Potter movies.

    ReplyDelete