Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hi, I'm James Hunter and I'm a Macaholic!!!


For my persuasive speech I would like to argue why Apple products are reliable and worth what you pay for them. As a person who owns several Apple products I feel that I am best to talk about why they are so good because of my experience with them. I have the downfalls of Apple products and I have seen benefits of having an Apple product. I own an Apple iPod, a MacBook, and I intend to get an iMac in the near future. Apple products have proven to be very reliable to me in my clumsiest of moments, and in my neediest of times. Before owning a Mac, I had Microsoft products, which were not beneficial to me because of the many flaws they have. Overall, in my persuasive speech I will effectively get you guys to come to the dark side and consider buying a Mac.

4 comments:

  1. The only Apple products I own are my iPhone and my iPod... I'm getting ready to abandon my iPhone for a Droid and i don't really use my iPod anymore. i'm a big fan of "open source" and Android is a great example of products developed openly, thus more reflective of the users. I'm a PC but there are other Operating Systems that are open -- Linux for example.

    The biggest argument against Apple products is that Apple is pretty much closed when it comes to its development. It's products are made obsolete by its own products and users have to continue to purchase in order to keep up.

    I know that Apple is big on design and simple operating systems... but I don't know that that is enough to get me to subscribe to a brand.

    Definitely consider that argument against Apple. it's not just PCs that Apple and Macs are against... it's the up and coming operating systems developed by hackers and apt developers on open source.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love APPLE too. I have an Ipod Touch, a Mac laptop (in my dorm), and a family Mac desktop back at home and they are very reliable. They never get any viruses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LUV APPLE. I have an ipod touch, an ipod classic, two mac laptops and I'm thinking about getting an Ipad. I have been using macs for the longest time and I've never had any problems with them, and they always have interesting features.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Once you go mac you never go back", LOVE IT. You made really good points about why mac were better. Good job.

    ReplyDelete