Friday, December 10, 2010

The Final Blog Post

To recap what was said in class:

Final
Format: 35 multiple choice, 1 short answer, 1 speech analysis (we are going to watch a short speech and you will answer a few questions about it). We will watch the speech video at the very beginning of the exam and only ONCE. So please be on time.

Final Reflection Blog Post
500-600 word blog post that reflects on the class. Whatever you want to reflect on. I don't want to give you too much of a prompt because I don't want to frame this assignment and your reflections... I would prefer if they were honest and unique. Positive feedback. Negative feedback. Everything is welcome. 

You will be graded on whether you fulfill all the blog post requirements, not on content. 

Blog post is due any time on the day of your final exam.

See you all at the final exam! Feel free to use the Facebook group to ask questions so that everyone in the course can see. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment